Dienstag, 4. September 2007

Home again

After 9 wounderful weeks in the Ashburnham Place I returned back home to Germany, Kassel again. Nonetheless the problem is that I do not really feel home here yet and miss the place I just came from where I felt so surrounded by joy, friends and happiness. I suppose I just need some time to settle in and get used to the school´s daily routine and all this stuff. I know that this is the right place to be now for the moment and I try hard to be salt and light for the people around me especially at school. Dear Ashburnhamfriends who might read this, I want to state how amazing this Place is and to advice you to really use and enjoy the time you are having there. Be blessed and take care! Thank you for everything! With warm regards =) yours, Anna

Keine Kommentare: